Register Your Interest in Social Housing in W3 6UB

Are you looking for a council house, affordable housing, social housing or housing association property to rent?

Complete the form to register your interest and help you start to locate the right type of housing, consider your eligibility and put you in touch with the relevant authority.

This is a volunteer run service and is not endorsed by, or part of, any local authority.